- Doors open at 12pm
- You will only be allowed entry between 12pm-4pm.
- Event ends at 12am
- Rain or Shine, subject to safety requirements
- Must be 21 years old or older to enter and have valid identification
- Please make sure to bring your ticket and valid identification as you will need that to cross NYPD checkpoints.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change
- All ticket and VIP sales are final
- There will be no tickets for sale on the day of the event
- All info here is subject to change, so check either our social media pages (Facebook or Twitter) or this website before leaving for or commuting to the event
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
Where are the Security Access / Entry Points to enter the event?
- When arriving at the event, please meet our staff at 55th and 11th Avenue to check-in
What items am I not allowed to bring with me?
The following items are prohibited:
- Large bags/backpacks (we ask that everyone keep backpack size as small as possible, the equivalent of a pouch or small utility bag)
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food & beverages except for one bottle of water
- Professional cameras & recording devices (no SLR/DSLR or cameras with detachable lenses)
- Illegal substances
- Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc
- Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
- Glowsticks, etc.
- Bottles, cans, camelpacks, canteens, flasks, bota bags
- Children or anyone under the age of 21
- Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles
- Musical instruments
What if I don't get my tickets?
- If you don't get your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What can/should I bring with me?
- One bottle of water
- Sun block
- Rain poncho (if the weather forecast calls for rain)
- A bikini
- All of your favorite people
- DANCING SHOES!
- Your ID. (Please note that photocopies will NOT be accepted as valid ID.)
- A small backpack or utility bag
- A positive attitude
Will there be ATMs available at the event?
Will I be allowed to leave the venue and re-enter?
No, sorry, once you leave the venue, you cannot re-enter.
Will there be any food & beverages available for sale?
Yes, there will be a wide variety of food options, including burgers, hot dogs and pizza, as well as many other local and vegetarian/vegan choices. These include some of our favorite New York City food trucks. There will be a variety of non-alcoholic beverages, plus mixed drinks/liquor, beer, wine and champagne available for purchase.
What is the minimum age requirement for attending the event?
This is 21+ event only. You must be at least 21 years of age and must show your valid government-issued photo ID (photocopies will NOT be accepted).
Can I park on Pier 92?
There will be no parking on Pier 92. There is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING and NO TAILGATING allowed on Pier 92.
Can I pass out flyers for my event or business at the event?
I have a question that's not answered here - what should I do?
Please send an email to email@example.com.